« Home | Test blog » 

Monday, December 19, 2005 

A beautiful mind


We are so programmed from our childhood to follow norms, conform to conventions that we never realize that we unconsiously mould ourselves to be an accepted member of the "society". No doubt all these rules and regulations are very essential but we must understand that these are not supreme. The fear of questioning the system weighs so heavily on the mind that the very idea of violating it or non conforming to it doesnt even occur.
There would be no change if there were nobody who dare to think beyond the societal cocoon. They are the Radicals. The people who dont give a damn about the ridicule, the non belief and the lack of enthusiasm and encouragement from the weak and the lazy and the foolish around them.

very true!!!!
thats i dont bother abt what im writing...:)
http://sanjukta-everyday.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment
Keep Away Kid!

~My Photography Blog~


About me

  • I'm $T3EL
  • From India
  • And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
My profile

PeeeeepShow

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from neptune000. Make your own badge here.
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com

Previous posts


Go To Project Gutenberg

Yo Cant Hide yo Ass!


This is how unpopular my blog is!!
Locations of visitors to this page