« Home | Blogs of the Bard! » | A beautiful mind » | Test blog » 

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 

... back then...

As I sit back and reminisce about the 4 years in SVCE, it now appears that I am actually missing it! But I cant say the same thing about a few characters back there. Well... SVCE was quite a good place. God knows if I will see it again! The canteen was bad, the food was crap, bus cramped.. Yet have some very good memories of the place!
Made quite a number of good friends, some special ones, and had a whole lot of fun! All the parties we used to have, all the classes we used to bunk! all the profs(if u can call them that) we pissed off! Priceless!
One unforgettable person who haunted me in 3 out of the 4 years was Mr. Mariappan. With all due regards to him, it was not his fault that he acted like the way he did. You cant act any better if you had an IQ lower than a maggot and an intellect worse than a brick! Bloody fool was SHOCKED that I had cleared my DSP paper in revaluation. He was the chief valuator or some fool like that and he had made sure that only 2 out of the hundreds who had applied for revaluation would clear the exam! That cheap shit couldnt digest the fact that I managed to clear it!!!! Well thats tat.. and spending any more time on him will be a criminal waste!
Shoutouts to all you guys who made my 4 years in SVCE very memorable and worth reminiscing and writing about!!

And to all the members of the so called DISTORTION , in case you ever see this... well WE were the best!!

ok so u want trade places with me?....me wipro and u back to svce??

Post a Comment
Keep Away Kid!

~My Photography Blog~


About me

  • I'm $T3EL
  • From India
  • And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
My profile

PeeeeepShow

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from neptune000. Make your own badge here.
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com

Go To Project Gutenberg

Yo Cant Hide yo Ass!


This is how unpopular my blog is!!
Locations of visitors to this page