« Home | MBA - start to finish in 2 months flat! » | (Un)Quotable Quotes » | » | WTF???????? » | Got It! » | Followers in the Far East! » | » | GOD is a DJ! » | Of Sunglasses and Baseball Caps » | Drunk. I am. » 

Friday, December 21, 2007 

IOMBA Class of 2008/2009

Hey!

Any prospective/admitted people for the IOMBA class of 2008/2009 out there, please do drop me a line/comment here.. I would like to get to know you guys!! Lets form a group or something for common good and world peace ;-)

Labels: , , , ,

Hi There!
I got an admit to IOMBA. Do get in touch.

Hey,
I am planning to take GMAT in august, needs your assistance in buying the prep CD or books.

Congrats :)

Did u get any aid?
How much is the tuition fees ?

IOMBA is a dream school for me as my aim is to do something in the non-profit, public policy area.

But i am only aiming for 2009-2010 intake. will need your guidance during apps.

my exp then will be 4 years. GMAT i will be writing in a month or so. do you think i have a chance. and yes i too belong to the Indian IT segment

Hi Badri!

Great to see some one is so passionate about IOMBA, ya its really cool and dont worry get a decent score in Gmat and you will get in ;)

Sumit - pls checkout www.iomba.ch for more info reg the fee etc.

Hi Sunil,
Pls send me a PM in PG reg your general GMat queries and i will definitely get back to you.

Thanks for the comments - keep 'em coming!

thanks a lot for your encouragement. i have a few doubts:
1) how particular are they about undergrad acads. mine is a bit so so. esp i had one arrear and cleared it. will it be too much of a problem. can it be offset by a good gmat score
2) did you get any kind of waiver/scholarship. what are the chances for that? they had listed quite a few of them on their site. esp with india and other developing countries high on the priority list.

Please reply to them here or to my mail id Badri.P@gmail.com

I am from China. Nice to know you all here. Have you got any schorship from IOMBA or the University? I am struggling hard to get one in oder to make my IOMBA study possible.

hi man. i got 650 in my gmat. i thought i had done better and the score somehow puzzles me. anyways, would you reccomend me to retake or to leave it as it is

Badri

i finally got 680 man.please advise me on your essays and recos or atleast give me your mail id. i could use as much guidance as possible

My words fell on deaf ears as the couple continued their passionatesession. Pert littlebreasts, a tiny waist and gently flared out J lo butthad him feel like taking her from the back and frontand then come in her mouth.
adult sex teen stories
free sex stories post
free cartoon comic gay sex stories
stories lesbian
free first time crossdress sex stories
My words fell on deaf ears as the couple continued their passionatesession. Pert littlebreasts, a tiny waist and gently flared out J lo butthad him feel like taking her from the back and frontand then come in her mouth.

Hi buddy,

Can you pls throw some light on the paypackages the passout generally get from IOMBA?

Regards,
Naveen

Post a Comment
Keep Away Kid!

~My Photography Blog~


About me

  • I'm $T3EL
  • From India
  • And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
My profile

PeeeeepShow

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from neptune000. Make your own badge here.
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com

Go To Project Gutenberg

Yo Cant Hide yo Ass!


This is how unpopular my blog is!!
Locations of visitors to this page