« Home | Shoot the Dog! » | The Long and Short of it » | FAILURE is the stepping stone for SUCCESS » | Adios Gringo! » | 2004-2005 Final Year in SVCE » | ... back then... » | Blogs of the Bard! » | A beautiful mind » | Test blog » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

Return of the Doctor!


Qatar - GP. Thats where seven time world time champion Valentino Rossi ruled the circuit. The Doctor is back where he belongs, the top step of the podium!

The Moto-Gp has a lot to do with individual brilliance and no denying the fact.
However, with regard to your previous post on Flavio, i tend to disagree. The sport is more about the machinery. Remember Mika Salo's podium with Ferrari?
Schumacher had admitted that Alonso is one of the best defensive drivers in F1. Taking nothing away from Michael although i feel he is a load of crap, They can be compared so can every other driver albeit the records but with the talent.
-Ravi ;-)

Post a Comment
Keep Away Kid!

~My Photography Blog~


About me

  • I'm $T3EL
  • From India
  • And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
My profile

PeeeeepShow

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from neptune000. Make your own badge here.
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com

Go To Project Gutenberg

Yo Cant Hide yo Ass!


This is how unpopular my blog is!!
Locations of visitors to this page