« Home | Guess who? » | My Notebook - HP Pavilion dv1376tu » | Hooray!! » | My Quest for the Holy Grail...err no.. the Indian ... » | Cut to size! » | Return of the Doctor! » | Shoot the Dog! » | The Long and Short of it » | FAILURE is the stepping stone for SUCCESS » | Adios Gringo! » 

Monday, June 05, 2006 

Up, Up 'n' Away!

Up, Up 'n' Away!
Went to Gloucester
In a shower of rain.
He stepped in a puddle
Right up to his middle
And never went there again!
No, its not about Foster that we are concerned. The Doctor in question here is Rossi, Valentino Rossi. He didnt go to Gloucester nor did get wet in rain, he went to Mugello and set the track on fire!

Keep Away Kid!

~My Photography Blog~


About me

  • I'm $T3EL
  • From India
  • And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
My profile

PeeeeepShow

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from neptune000. Make your own badge here.
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com

Go To Project Gutenberg

Yo Cant Hide yo Ass!


This is how unpopular my blog is!!
Locations of visitors to this page