« Home | Up, Up 'n' Away! » | Guess who? » | My Notebook - HP Pavilion dv1376tu » | Hooray!! » | My Quest for the Holy Grail...err no.. the Indian ... » | Cut to size! » | Return of the Doctor! » | Shoot the Dog! » | The Long and Short of it » | FAILURE is the stepping stone for SUCCESS » 

Sunday, June 11, 2006 

I'm poor Ben Gunn, I am.

Just in case you wannna know more about poor Ben Gunn, click HERE.




I'm a poor Software Engineer, I am! (or am I?); poor I definitely am, but a Software Engineer?? hmm... needs more thought to it... feel more like some automated script which you right click and select Run every morning and hit Stop late evening than an Engineer who uses his brain and thinks innovatively, the byword of the company I work for! The only innovation I am allowed is in making my cup of Coffee, heeheeehee-haw haww. Enough of the guffaw.
Some great man, I believe it was Tolstoy, who said "Nothing constant but change", sure he is true, but if he ever was a s/w engg, he would have "torn his hair in despair" in keeping track of all the changes and maintaining the versions.
So putting to good use whatever S/w engg. terms and gibberish ( The thesaurus gave me a choice of selecting one from terminology, vernacular, jargon, lexicon, concordance, parlance and gibberish) thrown at me for the past one year(nearly); Lo and Behold! the Changelist/Revision History (wtf???) of my blog!!!
/***********************************************************************/
/***********************************************************************
EDIT HISTORY FOR BLOG
This section contains comments describing changes made to the module.
Notice that changes are listed in reverse chronological order.
  • A few misc changes here and there
  • Added a Tag board
  • Added links to a cpl of friends' blogs
  • Blogger photos now dont have a link(most of them)
  • Links now open in new windows(most of them)
  • Kept changing banners for the blog.
  • Was pleasantly surprised when I actually got paid by google... $0.05... wow! soon becoming a millionaire!
  • Signed up for AdSense just to see what ads google can throw up on my blog!
  • Experimented with counters
  • Removed all crap like "Email Me" Feeds etc...
  • Tweaked my template
  • Brushed up on long lost html skills
  • Found a new template
  • Searched high and low, hill and dale for a new template.
  • Got a new blog
  • Lost the blog!
  • Created a blog with some default template.
  • Signed up with Blogger.
************************************************************************/
So finally,

Keep Away Kid!

~My Photography Blog~


About me

  • I'm $T3EL
  • From India
  • And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
My profile

PeeeeepShow

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from neptune000. Make your own badge here.
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com

Go To Project Gutenberg

Yo Cant Hide yo Ass!


This is how unpopular my blog is!!
Locations of visitors to this page