« Home | I'm poor Ben Gunn, I am. » | Up, Up 'n' Away! » | Guess who? » | My Notebook - HP Pavilion dv1376tu » | Hooray!! » | My Quest for the Holy Grail...err no.. the Indian ... » | Cut to size! » | Return of the Doctor! » | Shoot the Dog! » | The Long and Short of it » 

Sunday, June 11, 2006 



Can any Sunday (Jun-11 '06) get blacker than this???
This was the day that promised so much. A whole afternoon jampacked with action - F1, Tennis, Foot Ball, Cricket, you name it! The F1 race, the Silverstone GP could very well be the turning point in this championship with a Schumi victory, Roger Federer will be bidding to join an elite group when he takes on Rafael Nadal in one of the most eagerly awaited matches in men’s tennis in Sunday’s French Open final that is reeking of records and history. (full story here)
Alas! Woe betide! It was not to be. Schumi trailed Alonso to the chequered flag and the great FedEx still left in quest of his Roland Garros win!

Keep Away Kid!

~My Photography Blog~


About me

  • I'm $T3EL
  • From India
  • And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
My profile

PeeeeepShow

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from neptune000. Make your own badge here.
www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com

Go To Project Gutenberg

Yo Cant Hide yo Ass!


This is how unpopular my blog is!!
Locations of visitors to this page